- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, University of Nevada, Reno, NV, USA (August 2011)
- M.S. in Computer Science, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA (August 2006)
- B.E. in Computer Engineering, Sakarya University, Sakarya, Turkey (September 2002)
|8/2016 – present||Assistant Professor, School of Information Technology, University of Cincinnati|
|8/2012 – 5/2016||Assistant Professor, Computer Science, University of West Florida|
|8/2011 – 6/2012||Term Assistant Professor, Computer Science, University of Alaska Anchorage|
|7/2009 – 7/2011||Research Assistant, Biology Department, University of Nevada, Reno|
|8/2006 – 5/2009||Teaching Assistant, Computer Science, University of Nevada, Reno.
Teaching C++ programming, and grading weekly projects.
|1/2006 – 8/2006||Research Assistant, Computer Science, University of Georgia, GA, USA
LSDIS (Large Scale Distributed Information Systems) Lab
|1/2004 – 5/2005||Teaching Assistant, Computer Science, University of Georgia, GA, USA
Database Management Systems, Algorithms, Data Structures, Internet Programming.
- IT Infrastructure Sustainability (2016 – 2020). Topics: Virtualization (VirtualBox, VMware, Hyper-V), Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Advanced Storage Technologies (2017 – 2020).
- Advanced Systems Administration (2017 – 2020).
- IT Research Methods (2016 – 2018)
- IT6106 System Admin Basics (2020)
- IT6121 Scripting for Network (2020)
- IT6181 Teaching Prep System Admin (2020)
- Computer Networks (2011 – 2014)
- Algorithms and Data Structures (2011 – 2013). My videos on youtube
- Algorithm and Programming Design in C (Spring 2016). My videos on youtube
- Java Programming (2011 – 2016). My videos on youtube
- Intermediate Programming in Java (Spring 2013, Fall 2015). My videos on youtube
- Advanced Computer Programming in Java (Fall 2014, Spring 2015). My videos on youtube
- Complex Networks (Spring 2012)